Lime-Marinated Flank Steak
This special marinade brings out all of the natural flavors of the beef. The lime juice works its way into the fibers of the tender beef, giving it a pleasant citrusy flavor. Grab a few tortillas and condiments and create a tasty taco fiesta.
• 2 pounds Creekstone Farms Flank Steak
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 1 orange – juiced
• 3 garlic cloves – smashed
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• S alt & black pepper
- Put flank steak in a large Ziplock bag and add remaining ingredients. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove from bag and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Get your grill very hot and cook flank steaks on each side for about 4 minutes, being careful to not burn.
- Cook until medium rare (internal temp = 132° F). Let steaks rest for 3-4 minutes then slice and serve.