Bud's Broiled Sirloin Steak
Making a great steakhouse-style steak really can be easy and affordable! This simple but delicious recipe, with spices and flavors that combine in just the right way, may have you eating in more often than your favorite steakhouse can stand.
Yield: 4 servings.
- 2-1/2 pounds Creekstone Farms Black Angus Choice sirloin steak, 1.5” to 2” thick
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoons onion salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- Melt butter in Saucepan or Microwave on low heat. Stir in garlic powder, onion salt, Worcestershire Sauce, steak sauce and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place steak on broiler pan or shallow pan with a rack. Brush steak with sauce mixture. Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn steak and brush second side with sauce mixture. Broil for 4 minutes. Remove from oven and let steak rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.