Easy Beef Stroganoff
This easy and delicious beef stroganoff recipe is a great way to warm up on those cooler evenings and is always a fan favorite!
- ½ pound Creekstone Farms Premium Ground Beef
- ½ t. Salt
- ¼ t. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- ¼ C. Diced Yellow Onions
- 1 C. Button Mushrooms – Sliced
- 1 t. Chopped Garlic
- ¼ pound Wide Egg Noodles - Cooked
- ½ C. Beef Broth
- ¼ C. Sour Cream
- Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- In a large heavy bottom pot (cast iron if possible) heat the oil over medium heat. Add the beef and cook stirring until browned thoroughly. Drain any excess oil left in the skillet.
- Add the onions and cook, stirring until soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and the garlic and cook, stirring until the mushrooms have released their juices, about 2 minutes. Add the noodles, beef broth, and sour cream. Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens slightly, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and spoon into two large plates. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.