This special marinade brings out all of the natural flavors of the beef. The lime juice works its way into the fibers of the tender beef, giving it a pleasant citrusy flavor. Grab a few tortillas and condiments and create a tasty taco fiesta.
• 2 pounds Creekstone Farms Flank Steak
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 1 orange – juiced
• 3 garlic cloves – smashed
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• S alt & black pepper
- Put flank steak in a large Ziplock bag and add remaining ingredients. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove from bag and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before grilling.
- Get your grill very hot and cook flank steaks on each side for about 4 minutes, being careful to not burn.
- Cook until medium rare (internal temp = 132° F). Let steaks rest for 3-4 minutes then slice and serve.