The Official Steak of the KCBS National Steak Championships!
The KCBS National Steak Championships featuring the Kansas City Strip Steak will offer a new competitive food sport for the outdoor grilling enthusiast and seasoned competitive pitmasters alike! Show off your skills cooking steak over live-fire to win trophies, cash,bragging rights, and a chance to attend the KCBS National Steak Championships in the heart of the historic Kansas City Stockyards!
- GRADE: USDA Choice
- PROGRAM: Premium Black Angus Beef. Grass-fed and grain finished in the midwest.
- AGING: Wet Aged up to 28 days for premium flavor and tenderness.
- PACKAGING: Product ships frozen and individually vacuum sealed. Delivers in Creekstone Farms gift box and reusable cooler bag.
- Pitmasters order their own approved Kansas Strip steaks through approved steak partner purveyor - Creekstone Farms®.
- Guaranteed minimum payouts of $2,500 to 10 places at qualifying events. No passdowns.
- Organizers: host an economically and operationally feasible qualifier as a stand-alone or in conjunction with a KCBS-sanctioned barbeque contest.
- KCBS members can become Certified Steak Judges!
- Learn more at www.kcbssteakchamps.com
KCBS USDA Choice Kansas City Strip Steaks (6 Steaks)