Back Ribs & Pork Butt Combo Packvendor-unknown
Creekstone Farms Premium Natural Duroc Bone-In Pork butts are always a hit with competition bbq enthusiasts. Creekstone Farms Premium Natural Duroc Pork Back Ribs are peeled and ready for your enjoyment and the quality and flavor of our Creekstone Farms duroc pork butts are sure to please.
All Creekstone Farms Natural Pork products are antibiotic free, source verified, humanely raised, crate free, 100% vegetarian fed, a product of the United States and support family farmers. Creekstone Farms has always been passionate about quality and we are happy to expand the quality standards we are known for into our Premium Pork program.*Package includes 4 Duroc Pork Back Ribs and 2 Bone-in Pork Butts. Pork products ship frozen and will arrive partial thawed or chilled. Product weights do vary but the average weight on bone-in pork butts is 6-9 lbs. each and the average weight on back ribs is 2.5 lbs. per rack.
Creekstone Farms takes great pride and care when processing out our online orders. Below are additional details regarding your shipment and transit time to keep in mind when placing your order.
- To maintain the highest quality, our products are aged to perfection, individually sealed in air-tight packaging, and flash frozen to lock in product quality and flavor prior to shipment (briskets ship fresh but all other products ship frozen).
- To help ensure your order arrives in excellent condition, each order is shipped in a reusable Styrofoam cooler and layered with frozen ice gel packs and dry ice before placed in shipping box and shipped via FedEx.
- We can ship to the 48 continental U.S. states. All shipments require a street address - sorry, no PO boxes.
- If sending as a gift, make sure the gift recipient is available for delivery.
Shipping Method & Delivery Date Details
- We ship out orders Monday through Thursday with orders placed BEFORE midnight processing out the following shipping day. Orders will arrive Tuesday through Saturday based on your location and shipping method selected.
- Orders placed on Wednesday or after will NOT ship until the following week with standard shipping, you would have to select 2 day or next day delivery to receive by Saturday of that week.
- We offer 3 different shipping options for your orders.
- Standard Shipping (free over $150 or $15 for less than $150) - delivery time to your location is noted on the standard shipping map below.
- 2 Day Delivery ($19.99) - will move 3 day delivery areas to 2 days for delivery.
- Next Day Delivery ($39.99) - will deliver by noon the day after shipment.
Please visit our shipping details page below for full details on shipping transit times, cost, holiday ordering deadlines and more.
At Creekstone Farms, we strive for excellence and quality in everything we do. All of our products come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you ever purchase any Creekstone Farms products online and are not happy with your products for any reason, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Due to the nature of our product, we are not able to take returns back into our shipment facility. If you feel a product you received does not meet our guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt of your product and our team will gladly assist you to review your individual order situation. Providing pictures and a description of any issue with your order will help our team to complete the review process more quickly. The review process should take no longer than 7 days from date of initiation to resolve.
About Your Shipment
Most of our beef and pork items ship frozen however we do have some items that ship fresh as will be noted in the product description when you place your order. All of our orders ship in a styrofoam cooler with frozen ice gel packs and dry ice to keep everything nice and cool in transit. If your shipment arrives partially thawed or without any dry ice remaining, do not worry as the dry ice will often dissipate in transit and products may begin to thaw. As long as the items are cool to the touch (less than 40 degrees in temperature) the quality of the product has not been compromised and there are no food safety concerns with your product. You may safely refreeze your items if you are not planning on cooking immediately or you may store in the refrigerator if you are planning to cook within 3-5 days.
Thawing Your Items
You can view information about best practices for thawing and cooking your items directly on the USDA website by clicking here. Creekstone Farms recommends that you thaw all your beef and pork items on a plate or platter in the refrigerator. Thawing in this manner enables the products to maintain their excellent flavor and product tenderness while containing any product juices that may occur in packaging as the product is thawing. Smaller items such as steaks will generally thaw within 24-48 hours while larger items like roasts may take 3-5 days to thaw completely depending on their overall size and thickness.
Cooking Your Items
Cooking times will vary based on individual equipment used as well as as other factors however we have outlined some suggested cooking times for popular steak products (thawed) below. It is always best to verify your desired level of doneness with a kitchen thermometer. It is recommended that you sear your steaks over maximum heat for 1-2 minutes per side and then reduce heat to medium and grill to desired temperature. Removing your products from the grill 5-10 degrees before your desired temperature and allowing the products to rest 5 minutes before serving will also help achieve best quality.
- Rare 120°- 130° F
- Medium Rare 130°- 140° F
- Medium 140°- 150° F
- Medium Well 150°- 160° F
- Well Done 160°- 170° F