Inside Sales Coordinator
The function of the Inside Sales Coordinator is to provide direct support to the Inside Sales Department to ensure that the Department is able to meet its growth targets while maintaining proper inventory management practices.
- Coordinate communication between Customer Service Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Commodity Sales Managers, Export Sales Managers, shipping and operations;
- Generate sales reports and product availability for sales team;
- Quality Process Improvement team;
- Inventory management and control product rotation;
- Assist in completing sales projects;
- Contributes to team efforts and accomplishes related tasks as required;
- Backup scheduler for Ground Beef and Fabrication; and,
- Proficient in learning and adapting to internal operating systems such as Tracker and SOP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Prior direct sales experience preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Professional and courteous attitude;
- Ability to identify and resolve customer problems; and,
- Strong knowledge of beef products.
Director of Pricing
Creekstone Farms Premium Beef LLC is currently seeking a Director of Pricing to assist the company in its rapid growth of clientele as a leader in branded beef sales. This position will give the right candidate the opportunity to build internal and external relationships while having a seat at the decision-making level of the company.
- Direct the day to day pricing for program sales, both food service and retail, in addition to commodity sales to achieve budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Responsible for P&L management.
- Develop department objectives and monitor the budgeted objectives for department sales and profits utilizing market research, profitability scorecards and profit and loss statements; ensure the programs, initiatives and campaigns achieve budgeted sales and gross profit objectives.
- Oversee the analysis of financial data to accurately plan, budget and forecast productions needs collaboratively with company management.
- Develop quantifiable strategies for brand growth and profitability and work with Regional Sales Managers to increase sales.
- Analyze industry trends and competitive factors on a global scale and provide strategies to align with industry trends and company objectives.
- Maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally (i.e., cross-functional business partners, vendors, customers) and develop collaborative efforts for increased market share, customer loyalty and profitability.
- Identify opportunities and recommend process improvements to enhance and implement improvements to meet company goals and objectives.
- Any additional job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing, with at least 3-5 years of management experience.
- Experience in food sales and an in-depth knowledge of beef merchandising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven success in identifying opportunities within client base and accounts.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop strategies for resolution.
- Understanding of business and financial systems.
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external business relationships and work collaboratively.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and financial/business acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required; Canopy experience preferred.
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Assistant Human Resources Manager will act as the liaison between Human Resources, Managers and Team Members, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily Human Resource activities and assist in coordinating Human Resource policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook, policies and procedures manual.
- Maintain records, reports, and logs to conform to applicable Federal and State regulations.
- Provides basic administrative support, i.e. calendar maintenance, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, open and distribute mail, draft communications and presentations, etc.
- Deal with employee-related issues.
- Originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workplace.
- Oversees and assist in day to day activities of Human Resources staff to ensure efficient operations.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meeting and seminars.
- Interviews management and executive level candidates and serves as an interviewer alongside Human Recourses Manager.
- Formulates and recommends Human Recourses policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire an eager team of Human Resource Coordinators, Trainers, and Training Supervisor.
- Ability to work in, run reports, and maintain data in ProWatch, ADP WFN, Enhanced Time, Alchemy, Geneva, and various Benefit sites.
- Additional job duties as necessary.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have an ability to maintain good relationships with others through effective communication.
- Highly detail orientated
- Strong organizational and time management discipline.
- Common sense, solid judgment and ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in stressful situations.
- Flexible and adaptable to organizational needs.
- High regard for confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent years of related experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Typing ability: 65 WPM.
- Physical requirements include working in an office environment, lifting up to 20 pounds, crawling, reaching, kneeling, climbing, standing, walking, listening, talking and repetitive motions frequently.
Export Sales Clerk
Position responsibilities include: Creating and managing USDA documents; Inventory Control; E-mail support; Claims Entry; Managing outside cold storage processes as they pertain to Creekstone Farms and any other duties as assigned. Ideal candidate must be analytical with strong Excel spreadsheet computer skills, very detail oriented, with excellent organization skills and must enjoy working with extensive documentation.
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated positive attitude and desire to learn and utilize new skills.
Quality Assurance Technician
You must be willing to work a variable schedule. This job is to monitor products and processes to assure that the Creekstone Farms established standards are met. All activities have to be documented correctly and communicated effectively. This person will ultimately assure that products that are produced meet the Quality and Food Safety Standards for each type of product. This includes pre-op activities. This person will work with USDA, FSIS and will require the maintenance of a positive working relationship with USDA, and all departments within the plant. This person will work directly for the Department Q.A. Supervisor. BS in Animal Science and Meat Judging is a plus. Creekstone Farms Premium Beef LLC is located in Arkansas City, Kansas and has been operating since 2003. Creekstone offers the finest Black Angus beef. We also are currently seeking internships.
- Daily Duties will include: Monitoring, Documenting and Communication of the Plant Quality/HACCP/SSOP/SOG/GMP programs to assure that they are properly implemented. These duties will deal with Plant Personnel, USDA and the Sanitation Contractor to assure proper implementation of plant programs. This work will require the person to work in cold environments (<45degrees) and warm environments (>85degrees)
- Maintaining constructive relationships with different levels of personnel in different departments in the plant. This will include effectively communicating audit findings and dealing with conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Technologies and/or Knowledge of the Meat Industry. Ability to communicate and maintain a positive relationship with USDA FSIS, USDA AMS, Customers and other team-members is essential. Good time management skills are necessary.
- This person must have 1-3 years of experience in the meat industry (interchangeable with applicable college education up to 2 years). Must have an excellent employment, including attendance, and safety record.
- Physical requirements include working in a both hot and cold environments, some exposure to the elements, lifting up to 100 pounds, crawling, reaching, kneeling, climbing, standing, walking, listening, talking and repetitive motions frequently.
Maintenance Mechanic (Full time - Hourly Opportunity)
To set up, adjust, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment. This is an hourly position.
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. Checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
- Notifies maintenance department or supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Instructs and directs any maintenance trainees assigned.
- Any additional job duties as assigned.
- Physical requirements include working in a both hot and cold environments, some exposure to the elements, lifting up to 100 pounds, climbing, standing, walking, listening, talking and repetitive motions frequently.